Time Strategies

 How to Beat Procrastination by Caroline Webb 

I find it interesting that procrastination is part of human nature. I am often procrastinate on everything and it makes me feel worst after I wasted time doing other things rather than things I am supposed to do. I do found that breaking big projects into small parts help with procrastination.

The Psychology of Checklists by Lauren Marchese  

Starting with bite-sized goals and then move up to big projects is interesting. Normally, I make my daily goals the day before and my weekly goals every week. I found this trick to help me to stop procrastinating. For example, my goal for the day would be to work out, long board for 30 mins, and do 3 assignments for this class. I adjust my checklist depending on how much I accomplish that day. However, I might adapt the strategy of small goals first, big goals at the end into my goals. 

Here's a picture of my favorite food of all time:

Orange Chicken, delicious! Source: Wikimedia

 



Comments

Popular Posts