Week 8 Comments and Feedback

I think that every feedback that I received is good. I like the mix of both all good comments and comments with suggestions for me to improve my work. I think I like the comments with suggestions more because it lets me know how to improve my writing. The WWW strategies helped me the most and it is the one I used for all of the feedback I gave out. I gave a mix of compliments and suggestions so that others can improve as well. I would also read other people's feedback and would double down on the compliments and also give my own version of suggestions that does not conflict with other comments. 

I do get a sense of connecting with people through comments. It seems similar to writing old-fashioned letters to people like pen pals. I think I am happy with my introduction post but I wish I could update some of the stuff like my favorite songs and TV shows. I think I would need to give out more questions and suggestions. I could use more suggestions from others to improve my writing as well. 

Feedback Cat

I like this image because it is similar to what I said above. I love the compliment comments for confidence boost but I also welcome suggestions comment also to improve and correct my story.

Comments

Popular Posts