Week 8 Progress

I am happy with my progress because I am a week ahead of schedule. I am proud of my time management skills and was able to do my weekly readings and posts on time. I think I like the weekly story telling the most because it is my time to be creative without any repercussions. This semester has been busy because I am studying for the MCAT so I have not utilize a lot of extra credit options. However, if I ever miss any of the main readings or project work, I would do the extra credit to make up for it. 

I do not want to change anything besides maybe finding more time to do the extra credits so I can finish the class early. I would rather want to avoid falling behind so to do that, I will keep up with the weekly readings and careful of time management. In my future storytelling, I want to try 100 words in the weekly storytelling. 

Feedback Cat


Comments

Popular Posts