Week 8 Reading and Writing

I think that the reading and writing assignments are manageable for me. i usually do each assignment for the week every day until it's done. I am happy with my site and project site also. I am satisfied with my introduction but I have not think of the outline for my project stories yet. I think my biggest accomplishment is writing stories about different topic. I was able to write a retelling of a trickster story, story set in the 20th century, story set in the future, and a fairy tale story. My favorite story has to be Homer's Odyssey. I love learning and reading about Greek mythology and I had always wanted to read it for awhile. My reading notes started off fine but I realized that reading and writing long notes can take a huge chunk of my day so now I just write about the plot of my reading. It helps me a lot because I forget easily and writing about the plot can help me with the outline of my own story.

Source: Scylla and Charybdis by Ary Renan (1857-1900).

This is my favorite picture because it is so artistic and beautiful to look at. In the picture, Scylla and Charybdis is shown as a monster figure and also what they represent, rocks and a whirlpool.

Looking forward, I think I can be more creative in my writing and learn to set up a better outline so I can make the story flow.





Comments

Popular Posts